Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What boredom does to me

School was canceled for tomorrow too. Now, after being stuck in the house, I'm going a little crazy. I need socialization. My mother wants me to spend the time by exercising, cleaning and cooking dinner. My father  is smart.... he takes naps like me.


Naps are the way to go. When all else fails, take a nap. I was bored, so I took a nap. Don't feel like studying; take a nap. I'm tired, TAKE A NAP. Daisy's taking a nap, oh... I'LL TAKE A NAP!You see the progression of life?


Now, I decided to write a poem (on the spot) to express my boredom to you all.....


Snow
is beautiful
Snow days are fun
Ice
is dangerous
Trapped days are boring

3 days of nothing to do
no social interaction
I DON'T HAVE THE FLU
the streets get no traction

i'm going crazy!
i want to go outside
see people

its no fun to play in the snow alone
and this is a pretty wack temperature zone....

yeah, sorry guys, my brain isn't working... it is on terminal chill right now until school starts again which then becomes infinite stress.
Don't worry, I don't plan on being the next Ralph Waldo Emerson or Shel Silverstein.... but they are pretty amazing. Now, here is a funny Snow man



oh, and while you are bored... check out the Rock Mafia's new music video The Big Bang... I love the whole storyline and the cinematography. So watch it. It was free on itunes yesterday, but i guess you missed out... Suckas! Haha, love you anyways

Yes, that is Miley Cyrus,
Isn't this video just mind boggling? Tell me your theories on the video. Leave a comment.



-J

No comments:

Post a Comment