Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day(s)

The South is having some bizarre weather. Let's just say that we have lots and lots of snow! So much, that school has been canceled for TWO days! My friend Dylan in Ohio is in awe of the cancelations thinking that 6 inches is a joke. HELLO DYLAN! This is the south... we tend to freak out. My mom thinks that we are never leaving the house. My take: enjoy while we can and enjoy the break

I'm liking January so far, I mean, every single week is going to be shortened! NO 5 DAY SCHOOL WEEKS! With the snow days, I can accomplish so much in addition to enjoying the snow! My dog, Daisy even loved the snow! She liked walking around in it. However, the top layer of snow is thick ice followed by the good stuff underneath. My neighbor's dog is so small, that her foot steps didnt break the ice. I mean my dog is no beast, she is easily able to be carried.... but she broke the ice! Get it? She broke the ice? She broke the tension?

Haha

Well anyways... Here is a list of things to do on  a snow day
  • Make a snowman
  • make a snow angel
  • walk to a friend's house
  • walk to the nearest drug store
  • be on facebook
  • create a blog
  • do homework
  • catch up on homework
  • hope that tomorrow is a snow day
  • play sims3
  • drink hot chocolate
  • skype(if people will pick up)
  • and lastly...TAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES TO REMEMBER THE MEMORIES THAT GA HAD LOTS OF SNOW!!!
Oh, Don't you just love snow days? Now, I wonder what I will do tomorrow with this extra fun day of snow!
Any suggestions?
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment