Monday, January 10, 2011

The Inaugural Post

Hello readers
This is the very first blog posting of THE STORY NEVER ENDS. You may be wondering why I chose this title. Well, simple.
The story of life is simply unfinished, unwritten, incomplete. This is a blog that can never end, unless, well, I just don't post. So far, I  haven't come up with a defined theme. As fun as it is to read my friend's blogs strictly about fashion or traveling, I will encompass every aspect of life that intrigues me. I am spontaneous and random- and a tad disorganized (also seen in my writing)

Let's just say that this is like that mystery feature on google, but I forgot what it was called, but my friend Katie showed it to me. Well anyways, this blog will be that random, what was she thinking type of thing.
Congratulations: You get to read about the inter workings of my brain! wahoo!

-J

*the mystery google feature pulls up a random search.

P.S: Remember Happy Bunny?


No comments:

Post a Comment