Tuesday, May 10, 2011

AP Testing




On the eve of my final AP Exam, AP Language and Comp, I have no desire to study. In fact, I am burnt out from an excess of practice. I desire a 5, a 4 is acceptable, but I shall always be pining for a 5. A 5 is what colleges want for college credit. However, I do not seek college credit, I seek self satisfaction of my mastery of my courses. Last year, I got a 5 on my AP World exam and I hope for a 5 on my AP US history exam too. I will give no details of the exams just that these exams are just so stressful for some reason. I mean, right now I feel perfectly calm, but come 6:45 am, I shall be a basket case of nerves... its like a switch is turned on in my brain, and I can not function.

I'm not sure where I am going with this.... I still need to figure out what an "Ad hoc" argument is... I guess I could google it.

Sigh.

Oh well... three hours of testing is better than 7 hours of school. i guess.

Oh and finding a picture takes too much effort right now... I'm going to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment