Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Apple and it's addicting commercials

If anyone knows how to advertise, it's Apple.
They show off their ipad and iphone technology, with some upbeat music, and I'm hooked. Each commercial leaves me craving for Apple products and wondering where that song came from that played in the background. I swear, those 30 second advertisements leave me singing the music all day long.

I thought that we should take a look at a few of my favorite commercials:
Right now, the most recent one airing is what got me back on this blog!
I know you may be tired of it, but here it is: first on the list:


Song: Tongue Tied by Group Love

Next up: Not exactly  a song I'm dying to buy off Itunes, but it just makes me really want to get an iphone 4s... except the fact that Siri is not smart enough to find me a bakery when i say "I want a cupcake."


Are you bored of these commercials yet?

Song : New Soul by Yael Naim


And remember the good old days of the nano?  I never had one, but I still have my clunker of the first generation video ipod. Good times good times. When this commercial debuted, i could not stop dancing and one of the guys reminded me of my friend Tarrek.
Bourgeois Shangri-La by Miss Li


And finally, the retro ipod commercial with the black dancing figures!


Technology by Daft Punk 

I guess I'll add this one too because I love the song! It was also featured on Gossip Girl 
No you Girls by Franz Ferdinand 



No comments:

Post a Comment